New Member Information
When your company has been welcomed into the NRG network you will be keen to use the network and its resources. This page offers some guidelines on where to go and what to do.
1: The Network
A key benefit of being part of NRG is participating in its opportunities to network with other HR professionals in your industry sector. NRG supports that networking in many ways, including running an annual conference and distributing member contact lists. Key resources are:
- The conference - see the Conference page for dates and details
- Contact lists - ensure your own details are up to date in our files and register other people in your organisation on our lists
- Contact others - download our current contact list or post comments on the NRG website.
- Contact the NRG office-holders for further information.
2: Salary and Practice Surveys
- Survey data collection and processing are managed for NRG by Korn Ferry, a distinguished worldwide remuneration and consulting firm. Members must be financially current members to be entitled to receive the latest survey output. Please contact Korn Ferry to discuss survey data requirements. The Korn Ferry Hay Group survey team has a special shared email address for NRG members: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Past surveys and many other useful documents are available on this website - see the Resources & Downloads page.