NRG is managed by a committee elected by the members at each annual conference. The formal office holders are:
- Chairperson - Peter Fuss, Nyrstar Port Pirie
- Treasurer - Irina Makukh, Origin Energy
- Deputy Chair - Graeme Sennett, AGL Energy
- Deputy Treasurer - Mel Buckley, BHP
- Secretary & Public Officer - Max Pontin (see below)
The committee meets every 2 to 3 months through the year to manage NRG's service providers and to organise the annual conference.
The NRG committee is supported by external service providers:
- Korn Ferry provides survey data collection and production services
- Max Pontin (Aptitude International Pty Ltd) acts as Secretary to the committee and as Public Officer of NRG
- Derek Turner (Turner & Associates) provides accounting and audit services
See the Contact Us page for ways to contact NRG.